- create cookie cutter sized quilts
- measurements for stringing tiny quilts into bunting
- whole cloth quilting style
Materials you need at home:
- pinking shears
- large eye upholstery needle
- string, jute, twine, or ribbon
- fabric and batting scraps
- quilting thread
Quickly create an iconic quilted bunting using your favorite cookie cutter with this 3 page photo illustrated project tutorial. Beginner DIY project, can easily be adapted for your favorite cookie-cutter shape.
Road Home Quilting
I write quilt patterns and stories. My daughter translates them into French:) Thank you for sharing your creative time with us.