Coony is a cunning little drawstring bag. You can take away your little one’s food, having a bib within reach if necessary. Made of 100% cotton fabrics, it is totally reversible and reveals an evolving bib when turned inside out. Have fun making your cunning snack bag and let it come just as you please !
- Illustrated Sewing Pattern
- This step-by-step sewing tutorial includes the bag
- a sewing tracing paper
- a real size pattern
- and a help section with a technical guidance.
- Suitable for Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- 42 x 90 cm Petrol Blue Racoon Cotton Fabric , ( = 0.46 yd X 0.98 yd //16.54 in X 35.43 in//1.38 ft X 2.95ft)
- 36 X 60 cm Mustard Yellow Cotton Double Gauze , ( = 0.39 yd X 0.66 yd // 14.17 in X 23.62 in // 1.18 ft X 1.97 ft )
- 42 X 35 cm White Towelling , (= 0.46 yd X 0.38 yd //16.54 in X 13.78 in //1.38 ft X , 1.15 ft )
- 150 cm Bias Tape single fold 18 mm with thin black and white stripes ( 150 cm = 1.64 yd = 59.05 in = 4.92 ft // 18mm = 0.02 yd = 7/8 in = 0.06 ft )
- A small bag of colour seamless plastic snaps ( Heart shape )
- Some matching sewing thread.
Hi ! I am a young mum, a creative sewer and a blogger too . Sewing rocks and I'm very fond of it, just as you are since you 're reading me ;) !! I Love handmade creations so I decided to make articles for the whole family ; imagining new accesories is my thing. You can find here all the sewing patterns I created for you.
- if you'd like to see my creations and tutorials, visit my website : https://blog.dodynette.com/ See you !
Sewing blogger Sewing designer