- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the chicken and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
COOPER THE CHICKEN TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Crow-a-doodle-doo! Cooper the Chicken crows hello
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The chicken is approximately 20.5cm tall.