The Cornish Fisherman Tea Cosy romanticizes the sea and the Cornish life style with his sea fishing paraphernalia.
The Cornish Fisherman has obviously just got back from a fishing trip because there is one pilchard left in his net and a starfish is clinging to a lobster pot.
At the back of the fisherman you can see the anchor on his gansey more clearly, and he has picked up a starfish that is casually creeping over the lobster pot.
The tea cosy is knitted with double thickness yarn to keep the teapot and the tea really hot.
The Cornish Fisherman tea cosy fits a medium sized tea pot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting, very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Cornish Fisherman tea cosy.
- made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- has a removable hat which can be casually hung on the spout
- fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- 16g midnight double knitting wool,
- 34g mustard double knitting wool,
- 18g camel double knitting wool,
- 9g parchment double knitting wool,
- 5g tomato double knitting wool,
- 5g turquoise double knitting wool,
- 10g flesh tone double knitting wool,
- 14g sunshine double knitting wool,
- 3g petrol double knitting wool,
- 4g Stylecraft Eskimo natural DK wool,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.