Introducing my Cottage Case knitting pattern, an ideal home for your pencils and pens. The cottage is 18.5 cm wide and 14 cm high. The case is knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The pattern incorporates intarsia colour work. The zipper is sewn in by hand. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the case with charts.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- Measurements are in metric.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- A zipper
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.