- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the case and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns
- a written pattern and colour charts.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
COTTAGE CASE KNITTING PATTERNS
This case is an ideal home for your pencils and pens.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on, knit, purl, decrease, and sew seams. This pattern incorporates intarsia colour work. The zipper is sewn in by hand (not with a sewing machine).
FINISHED SIZE: The case is approximately 18.5cm wide and 14cm high.