- The pattern has Instructions for making the case plus photos
- charts to show the position of the door and windows
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
COTTAGE TABLET COSY KNITTING PATTERNS
A home for your tablet! I knitted this cosy as a housewarming present for a friend. This has a knitted outer and lining to give extra protection. The doors and windows are embroidered on the case after knitting using Swiss Darning, so you can customise your cosy if you wish.
TECHNIQUES: This case is worked in the round on a circular needle (or you can use a set of DPNs). The straps are worked flat on straight needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl work simple increases and decreases, kitchener stitch grafting, and change colours (knit broad stripes).
FINISHED SIZE: The case is 26cm tall and 19.5cm wide.