- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the owl and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
CRICKLEWOOD OWL TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Cricklewood is a sweet little owl, knitted in soft and cuddly alpaca yarns.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work.
FINISHED SIZE: The owl is approximately 8.5cm tall.