Baby's first Hippie outfit. Remember the days of love, peace and flowers, well now you can remember it all while your little one is showing off her flared pants, vest and flower headband. Instructions are for size 9-12 Months. But can be altered with different hook size of yarn weight. I used Caron simply soft for all the pink done in the outfit. Pattern includes instructions for pants, vest and headband.
- PDF Pattern comes with complete instructions for everything shown in the pictures.
- The pattern is written in US terminology
- great beginner pattern
Materials you need at home:
- 1.5 balls of Caron Simply Soft Neon Pink
- 1 ball of Caron Simply Soft White
- Small amounts of baby blue. I used what I had, but was the, same weight as the caron simply.
- Tapestry Needle
- Size 3mm Crochet Hook for outfit
- Size 2mm Crochet Hook for flowers
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta