Crochet Bag - See-through Flowers - Crochet Pattern
Bags - See-through Flowers
Bags – you need them!
For shopping, appointments, or just to take some crafting tools and a good book with you into the garden. :)
This colorful bag is easy to crochet and yet has that special something: the little flowers allow you a small peek at what's inside!
In case the bag's measurements don't suit you, you can easily adapt its size. This pattern includes – next to the detailed pattern for the shown bag – general instructions to make the bottom (and with that, the bag) any size you want.
Huge shopping bag or tiny phone case – with this pattern you can create pretty much everything. :)
The size depends on your gauge, chosen type of yarn and crochet hook size. I'm using Puppets Lyric yarn (8/8, DK/Light-Worsted) from Coats and a 4.0 mm hook.
With that I get the following size/s: 30 cm wide & 38 cm tall (laid flat, without handles)
* magic ring
* single crochet
* half double crochet
* double crochet
* slip stitch
* crocheting in continuous rounds
* basic sewing (for the flowers)
The pattern is very detailed. Almost every single step/stitch is explained in words and pictures. Special characteristics are explained step-by-step (i.e. adjusting the bottom to any size). You see, nothing can go wrong! :)
1) The pattern is mine. Do not (re)sell this pattern, including translations to other languages and modifications; do not redistribute, including publishing on the internet. 2) The finished figure/item is yours. :) Feel free to sell the finished products, handmade by yourself (no mass production). I'd love it if you would refer to my pattern/shop when doing so. Thank you! :)
- suitable for beginners
- 13 pages of pattern, detailed
- 20 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 2 pages of pattern, general
- lots and lots of pictures
Materials you need at home:
- yarn (weight doesn't matter, as long as you use the same weight throughout the whole project)
- crochet hook (as recommended for your chosen type of yarn)
- stitch marker (use a paper clip or piece of scrap-yarn)
- tapestry needle/s
patterns by steph
I'm Stephanie, mother of three and I live with my family in Germany.
I've been crocheting for a while now. My kids got me to it. When there's no merchandising on the market for the current favorit comic figure you just have to make it yourself. That's how my first crocheted figure came to life. And with that my crochet addiction. :)
My patterns are for beginners and advanced crocheters alike. Stuffed with photos and detailed step-by-step instructions (I think you could call them photo-tutorials). I learned crocheting by myself and often found it quite frustrating to get stuck in the middle of a pattern just because some key-information was simply missing (as a beginner pretty much everything is key-information). That's why in my patterns almost everything is explained with words and photos.
I'm currently converting my older patterns into a new layout. Here on Makerist you can find all the patterns that already have the new layout plus all my new creations.
Have fun browsing through my patterns and happy crocheting!
- Steph :)
patterns by steph on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/patternsbysteph