- suitable for beginners
- 13 pages of pattern, detailed
- 20 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 2 pages of pattern, general
- lots and lots of pictures
Bags - See-through Flowers
Bags – you need them!
For shopping, appointments, or just to take some crafting tools and a good book with you into the garden. :)
This colorful bag is easy to crochet and yet has that special something: the little flowers allow you a small peek at what's inside!
In case the bag's measurements don't suit you, you can easily adapt its size. This pattern includes – next to the detailed pattern for the shown bag – general instructions to make the bottom (and with that, the bag) any size you want.
Huge shopping bag or tiny phone case – with this pattern you can create pretty much everything. :)
The size depends on your gauge, chosen type of yarn and crochet hook size. I'm using Puppets Lyric yarn (8/8, DK/Light-Worsted) from Coats and a 4.0 mm hook.
With that I get the following size/s: 30 cm wide & 38 cm tall (laid flat, without handles)
* magic ring
* single crochet
* half double crochet
* double crochet
* slip stitch
* crocheting in continuous rounds
* basic sewing (for the flowers)
The pattern is very detailed. Almost every single step/stitch is explained in words and pictures. Special characteristics are explained step-by-step (i.e. adjusting the bottom to any size). You see, nothing can go wrong! :)
1) The pattern is mine. Do not (re)sell this pattern, including translations to other languages and modifications; do not redistribute, including publishing on the internet. 2) The finished figure/item is yours. :) Feel free to sell the finished products, handmade by yourself (no mass production). I'd love it if you would refer to my pattern/shop when doing so. Thank you! :)