Very quick and easy to follow pattern for the cutest ballet slippers with straps. Decorate them as you would like, make them for everyone, generally under an hour to make a pair. Have fun and enjoy. Worsted weight yarn and 3.5 crochet hook was used for this pattern. Sizes range from Children's size 6 to adult ladies size 9.
- PDF Downloadable Pattern includes instructions for everything you see in the pictures.
- The pattern is written in US terminology
- for size 6 kids to ladies
Materials you need at home:
- 1 Ball of desired color of worsted weight yarn. ( I used Loops and Threads, Impeccable, very similar to Redheart.
- Size 3.5mm Crochet hook.
- 2 Small buttons
- Flowers or any decorations you wish to decorate your ballet slippers with
- Tapestry needle
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta