Crochet pattern for bolero jacket and skirt.
Festive looking skirt and jacket for any little one on that special day. Very easy to make and quick to do. Skirt flares out when she twirls, just like any little princess likes. Pattern is for sizes 12 months - 2 years.
- PDF Pattern comes with complete instructions for everything shown in the pictures.
- The pattern is written in US terminology
- great for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- 2 skeins red worsted weight yarn ( I used Loops and threads Impeccable)
- 1 skein white ( I used loops and threads mirage yarn, very similiar to a baby, chunky, of if you want you can also use the worsted weight for the whtie also.)
- 1 skein green worsted weight, (I used loops and thread Impeccable)
- Tapestry needle
- Size 4mm crochet hook
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta