Crochet Clip Tidy 3 types, Pattern No8, in both UK and US crochet terms
*** Pattern No 8 Hairclip Organiser/Tidy ***
This is a crochet pattern for three really cute hairclip organisers.
I've seen lots of these hairslide tidies made from felt, material and clay, but no patterns for crochet! I just had to rectify that!!!
So this pattern shows you how to make 3 different flower circles, each in 2 sizes. These flower designs would also be very useful as embellishments on pillows, bags, clothes, etc. The pattern also explains how to assemble the pieces with ribbon and card.
The short version measures approx 25ins long and the longer version is approx 30ins long. Each large flower measures approx 4.5ins/11.5cm and the smaller flowers measure approx 3.5in/9cm each.
Please feel free to sell the items you make from this pattern but please do NOT sell, distribute or reproduce this pattern in anyway. I would also appreciate you crediting my little shop when you sell the finished items :-). Thank you for your respect.
My patterns are written in both UK/European and US/American crochet terms in two separate files. The PDF file attached to this listing is written in UK/European terms. The zip file attached to this listing contains both the UK/European file and the US/American file. (If you are unsure which one to use, the UK/European file uses terms like htr=half treble and the US/American file uses terms like sc=single crochet and hdc=half double crochet. Hope this helps!)
Thanks so much for looking!! R♥
- Written Crochet Pattern
- Difficulty level Beginners
- Both UK/European and US/American Crochet Terms
- One size pattern
Materials you need at home:
- Any scrap DK-weight cotton yarn (US DK/Light Worsted, AUS 8-ply) in three varying colours. The total weight of the two finished circles in each organiser was Single Flower 17g/0.6oz, Multi-layer flower 22g/0.75oz, Rosette - 15g/0.5oz.
- 4.00mm (G/6) crochet hook
- Stiff card to back the circles
- Ribbon 1in/2.5cm wide ribbon 50cm/19.5in for between the circles for the short version and 60cm/23.5in for the longer version. 8mm/0.3in wide ribbon 26cm/10.2in for hanging loop
- Strong craft glue
- Yarn needle
- Needle and sewing thread
Avondale Patterns by Ruth Teskey
I ♥ Crochet!!!
I love all things crafty - knitting, sewing, lacemaking, embroidery, but my true passion is crochet. I was taught to crochet by a wonderful lady and am lucky to now be able to pass that knowledge on to others, in my classes and through my written patterns.
I hope you like my little designs. Happy Crocheting! R♥