This pattern includes instructions for 0-3/3-6 Month baby. Instructions are for, crochet booties -crochet skirt - crochet vest - crochet diaper cover -crochet hat and the star. The pattern is in US terminology. Made with worsted weight yarn. Stitches used are sc, sl st, hdc, dc. Pattern is basic and easy to follow.
Great for a baby shower gift, or for those first time prop pictures.
- PDF Pattern includes complete instructions for everything shown in the pictures
- The pattern is written in US terminology
- pattern is for 3 - 6 months
Materials you need at home:
- 4mm/G crochet hook- 0-3months
- 5mm/H crochet hook -3-6months
- 2.5mm crochet hook for stars and the boots
- I used loops and threads, Impeccable yarn. You can use any worsted, weight yarn.
- 1 Skein of main color.
- 1 Skein of contrasting color.
- Darn needle
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta