Crochet Girl's Sun Hat with Daffodil Flower # 124
Daffodils! All Spring and Sunshine. So fresh and light. SC construction to block all rays and a good sized brim to keep sun out of your eyes. Simply sweet hat for Babies all the way up to Women’s Large.
Pattern is 7 pages and includes step by step instructions written in English using standard American terms. Photos for guidance. Abbreviation list is on the front page for reference if needed. Written using both inches and cm. Help is always available should you need it.
An Original Meadowvale Studio Design.
Requires 1 ball White Bernat Cotton 4 ply 50 g / 1.75 oz or equivalent 1 ball Yellow Bernat Cotton 4 ply 50 g / 1.75 oz or equivalent Lily Sugar & Cream is a good alternative
Crochet Hook 4 mm - US 6/G - UK 8
- Written in English using standard American terms.
- Step by step written instructions.
- Photos for guidance.
- Includes Inches and cm.
- Suitable for slightly more experienced beginners.
- Sizes , Baby 14 - 15 inches x 5 - 5.5 inches length / 35.5 - 38 x 12.5 - 14 cm , Toddler 15 - 16 inches x 5.5 - 6 inches length / 38 - 40.5 x 14 cm , Child 17 - 18 inches x 6.5 - 7 inches length / 43 - 45.5 x 16.5 - 18 cm , Teens and Ladies S 19 - 20 in x 7 - 8 in length / 48 - 51 x 18 - 20.5 cm , Ladies M 21 - 22 inches x 8 - 9 inches length / 53.5 - 56 x 20.5 - 23 cm , Ladies Large 23 - 24 inches x 9 inch length / 58.5 - 61 x 23 cm
Materials you need at home:
- 1 ball White Bernat Cotton 4 ply 50 g / 1.75 oz or equivalent
- 1 ball Yellow Bernat Cotton 4 ply 50 g / 1.75 oz or equivalent
- Lily Sugar & Cream is a good alternative
- Crochet Hook 4 mm - US 6/G - UK 8
- Stitch Marker
Meadowvale Studio Crochet Patterns
I have over 40 years worth of crochet experience to share with you, specialising in fashionable and functional crochet pieces. Patterns are written step by step, have photographs for guidance and are as simple as possible. Coming from an artistic background, texture, color and structure are all important considerations in my designs. I hope you enjoy my creations!