- PDF Pattern includes complete instructions for everything shown in the pictures.
- The pattern is written in US terminology
- 2 piece set
Materials you need at home:
- I used Loops and Threads Impeccable yarn, but redheart, or any other kind of, worsted weight yarn is fine.
- 1ball, red
- 1ball blue, *1 ball yellow
- Crochet hook 4mm/G- for size 12months
- Crochet hook 5mm/H- for size 2
- Tapestry needle
The pattern is for sizes 12months - 2. Very easy to read and understand directions for skirt, top and headband. How bright and cute will they look in this little outfit. Perfect for that birthday party or shopping at the mall with mommy.
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta