Fun and easy slippers to make. Great for celebrating, not to mention warm on those chilly nights. They slippers make the best gift. Pattern is for sizes 5-8 ladies, but can basically be made to fit anyone in the house. Less than an afternoon and your done. Change them up and make your own designs on them. Make them shorter, longer, the options are endless with this basic slipper boot pattern. Be creative and have fun.
- PDF Pattern includes instructions for everything shown in the pictures.
- The pattern is written in US terminology
- size 5-8 ladies
Materials you need at home:
- 1 Ball Blue I used Loops and Threads Impeccable. But any, worsted weight will be fine.
- 1 Ball Red
- 1 Ball White
- Small amount of fingering white yarn for stars, baby yarn is fine.
- Size 3.5mm Hook for slipper part
- Size 4.5mm Hook for the top part
- Size 2.5 for the stars
- Small amount of baby or smaller weight yarn for laces
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta