We all see the little mermaid tails around now. So I wanted to come up with something a little different. this loopy mermaid outfit is adorable. It has girly little loops and some beads securely added it it as well. The pattern is written US terminology and also comes with the directions for the headband and the bra.
- The pattern is written in US terminology
- Instructions are for everything seen in the pictures
- Pattern is for size Newborn - 0-3 Months
Materials you need at home:
- 1 Ball Caron Pound White. You can use any kind of worsted weight yarn 4 count. Redheart, etc.
- 1 Ball Dark pink, Loops and Threads “Impeccable”, again any kind of worsted weight, 4.
- 1 Ball Lime green, same kind as the pink.
- 3mm crochet hook ( only for flower and star) 4.mm Crochet Hook (use for Newborn size) 4.5mm Crochet Hook ( use for 0-3 Months size) 6.mm Crochet Hook ( use for both sizes to have a big tail)
- 6 pink beads
- 4 green beads
- Hot glue gun, or craft glue tapestry needle
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta