veryone loves the mermaid outfits. This pattern is easy, quick and fun to make. Make it in the morning, have it on her after lunch, very quick. So many different ways you can decorate this little outfit to make it personal. Or leave it as cute as it is in the picture.
Crochet mermaid tail pattern.
Great for a baby shower gift, or for those first time prop pictures. Sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months.
- PDF Pattern includes complete instructions for everything shown in the pictures.
Materials you need at home:
- I used “Impeccable” by Loops and Threads but any worsted weight is fine. , Redheart, Bernart, etc.
- 1 Ball of Main color for 0-3/ 1 1/2 Ball main color for 3-6
- Small amount of contrasting color for bra, (both sizes)
- Decorative flowers for headband. I used 3, and 1 for the bra.
- Size 4mm Hook for 0-3 Bra
- Size 4.5mm Hook 0-3 Months
- Size 5 mm Hook 3-6 Months
- Glue gun ( glue flowers on bra and headband)
- Tapestry needle
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta