- Illustrated Crochet Pattern
- PDF Download
- Metric Measurement
Materials you need at home:
- 3 mm crochet hook (US No. C/2)
- approx. 140 g yarn of one colour for the body - Lana Grossa Linea Pura Wakame (50 g/125 m)
- approx. 50 g yarn of one colour for the pointed cap - here Lana Grossa (see above)
- approx. 25 g yarn of one colour for the scarf - here Lana Grossa (see above)
- Scraps of fleecy wool for the rim of the hat, the bobble and the scarf - Insa knitting yarn (50g/85m)
- Scraps of wool for the rim of the hat, the bobble and the scarf (grey/ turquoise) - Lana Grossa Peppina (50g/85m)
- Yarn remnants in black for the nose
- 2 teddy bear eyes of approx. 12 mm, or you can embroider the eyes
- 1 stitch marker or coloured wool thread
Bertram is a cuddly bear and is, of course, completely ready for the next winter :-)
He is approx. 32 cm tall (seated) and can be crocheted with any yarn, whether it’s acrylic or cotton. Bertram always cuts a good figure. His size may vary when different wool thicknesses are used.
I used approx. 140 g Lana Grossa cotton yarn (50 g/125 m) for the body and approx. 75 g for the hat and scarf. A small scrap of yarn in black for the nose and 2 bear eyes (approx. 12 mm). The eyes can, of course, also be embroidered. Some fiberfill, a 3 mm crochet hook or the size that is appropriate for the yarn used, a needle and a scrap of soft and fleecy wool for the rim of the hat and the bobble.
Chain stitches, single crochets and double crochets, a couple of increases and decreases, and Bertram is virtually finished. The cute gift for celebrations, for birthdays or for any time in between. Bertram is the right choice.
This crochet pattern does not include a basic course. This product is NOT the finished toy; it is only the crochet pattern. The pattern is in a PDF format and contains 15 pages with explanations and pictures of individual steps.
Please stay fair! This pattern is only for private use. The publication, sale, alteration, translation or disclosure of this pattern and its pictures is not permitted.
If you have any questions, just contact me.
Have fun crocheting :-)
Everything you can do with yarn and crochet hooks.. :-)
My crochet patterns are sometimes a bit more lavish and sometimes quite simple. If you are an "ambitious beginner" nearly all of my patterns are feasible. They are all several times trial crocheted and are also updated from time to time with a small improvement or other accessories. If you still find an error please send me a notice. All Amigurumi can be crochet with different yarn thicknesses. The used variety is always described in the pattern, but is not a must. If you have any questions, just contact me. Have fun crocheting :-)
And ..... I often get inquiries, whether the products made by my patterns may be sold. Yes, they may. As long as i do not have to help with the sale. ;-)