- You have to master the basics of the crochet.
Here are the terms and their diminutives used :
- Magic ring : mr
- Single crochet : sc
- Half double crochet : hdc
- Double crochet : dc
- Treble crochet : trbl crochet
- Double treble : dbl trble
- “treble treble” (4) crochet : trble trble (Do not panic, it's the same concept than for the treble crochet except that you must start doing 4 yarn over)
- “Quad treble” (5) : quad trble (Do not panic, it's the same concept than for the treble crochet except that you must start doing 5 yarn over)
- Chain loop : ch
- increase : inc
- decrease : dec
- Repeat : *
"This is a digital article"
The tutorial is 18 pages long and contains photos.
This adorable vampire with big eyes measures, when finished, 8 inches (with a hook 3).
The doll of the tuto is crocheted with wool Bergère de France (Barisienne) and a crochet 3. You can also make it with cotton thread and a hook bigger or smaller (adapted to the thread chooses) .