- Illustrated Crochet Pattern
- Metric Measurement
- PDF Download
Materials you need at home:
- 3 mm crochet hook (US No. C/2)
- 2mm crochet hook (US No. 0) for decorative work with crochet yarn
- approx. 80 g yarn of one colour for the body - here Lana Grossa Linea Pura Wakame (50 g/125 m)
- approx. 45 g yarn in one colour for the hat and nappy - also Lana Grossa (see above)
- approx. 30 g yarn for the dungarees - Lana Grossa (see above)
- approx. 25 g yarn of one colour for the hair (boy) - here Lana Grossa Peppina (50 g/85 m)
- approx. 50 g yarn for the individual hairs of the girl - here Lana Grossa Cool Wool Merino (50 g/160 m)
- approx. 25 g yarn for the girl's clothes - here KKK collection (50 g/150 m)
- The rest of the crochet yarn in black and white - here Filigran crochet yarn (100 g/530 m)
- 2 teddy bear eyes for each doll of approx. 10 mm, or you can embroider the eyes
"You can also put one of the doll’s fingers or a dummy in its mouth. All described and not difficult."
When Mimi invites the neighbours’ children to play, not one building block is left standing ;-) There is only one solution ... to close your eyes and hope for the best! The main thing is having fun! Mimi is a pretty girl doll and her friends Max and Louis are also rather handsome.
The basic pattern for the dolls is the same, but they can look different every time if they are stuffed differently and if the eyes and ears are attached differently. This allows you to crochet a whole gang of children, all looking different. Single crochet,double crochet and half double crochet. Just a couple of increases and decreases and the first doll is almost complete. The right crochet hook for the wool and some stuffing. Here, I used cotton yarn from Lana Grossa. You need approx. 120 g wool, but it can be slightly more or less, depending on the outfit. A good project for ambitious beginners. The pattern includes the production of the doll(s) and three different outfits. The dummy is also included, of course. The head is crocheted in such a way that you can put the dummy or the doll’s own thumb in its mouth. The doll will be approx. 38 cm tall with the specified wool and a 3 mm crochet hook, but any other wool or crochet hook can also be used, of course.
This crochet pattern does not include a basic course. This product is NOT the finished toy; it is only the crochet pattern. The pattern is in a PDF format and contains 23 pages with explanations and pictures of individual steps. Please stay fair! This pattern is only for private use. The publication, sale, alteration, translation or disclosure of this pattern and its pictures is not permitted.
If you have any questions, just contact me. Have fun crocheting :-)
Everything you can do with yarn and crochet hooks.. :-)
My crochet patterns are sometimes a bit more lavish and sometimes quite simple. If you are an "ambitious beginner" nearly all of my patterns are feasible. They are all several times trial crocheted and are also updated from time to time with a small improvement or other accessories. If you still find an error please send me a notice. All Amigurumi can be crochet with different yarn thicknesses. The used variety is always described in the pattern, but is not a must. If you have any questions, just contact me. Have fun crocheting :-)
And ..... I often get inquiries, whether the products made by my patterns may be sold. Yes, they may. As long as i do not have to help with the sale. ;-)