straight from africa comes zed.
He would really love to be part of your world, no matter if he has to be a friend listening to your worries, or replacing your pillow.
- This pattern helps you, to crochet a great toy pet. , , Many pictures are included, as well as a detailled instruction how to sew it together
Materials you need at home:
- (I recommend Schachenmayr Bravo size 3-3,5)
- White and black wool each about 150 g
- Left overs in light purple and light blue or turquoise
- About 3 packages of stuffing
- Hook no 3 and 4, a darning needle
I started to crochet about three years ago, when my little sister asked me:
I know you can knitt, could you croched me cat???
When I checked the internet, I thought, that could´t be that hard. So I tried and somehow managed to crochet a cat.
From that day on, I haven´t put my needles away any more.