Crochet Pattern Fedora for Babies to Men's XX Large
Classic Fedora including sizes Newborn, Babies all the way to Mens XX Large. Step by step color coded instructions with lots of photographs. Written in standard American terms. Uses Medium Worsted Weight yarn [ Aran Weight for Britain - 10 Ply for Australia ] and a 4 mm crochet hook. Not for the outright beginner but if you have made a hat worked in the round before, you should be able to make this hat.
Hat is worked primarily in SC.
- Pattern includes both Inches and Centimetres
- Step by step color coded instructions.
- Sizes Newborn, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Men's Medium, Men's Large, Men's X Large, Men's XX Large
- Suitable for slightly more experienced beginner.
Materials you need at home:
- 100 gr / 3.5 oz Medium Worsted Weight for Baby
- 150 gr for Medium
- 200 gr / 7.5 oz for Men's Large to XX Large
- Crochet Hook 4 mm - US G/6 - Britain 8
- Stitch Marker
Meadowvale Studio Crochet Patterns
I have over 40 years worth of crochet experience to share with you, specialising in fashionable and functional crochet pieces. Patterns are written step by step, have photographs for guidance and are as simple as possible. Coming from an artistic background, texture, color and structure are all important considerations in my designs. I hope you enjoy my creations!