Crochet Pattern: "Harvest Ruana" Poncho
Drape yourself in warmth with this beautiful Harvest Ruana. It's perfect for layering, and because of its loose open construction, it will fit a range of sizes from small to plus sizes.
Neck to bottom edge about 71cm / 28 inches Width: 122cm / 47 inches
Skills required: chain stitch, foundation single crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
If you have any problems or difficulties with this pattern please feel free to contact me.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/crystalbeardesigns
© Crystal Bear Designs. You may not copy, sell, redistribute, or reproduce any part of this PDF file, including photographs, without permission. You may make and sell finished items made from this pattern. Please give my shop credit by including a link to my Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/crystalbeardesigns
- 6 page pattern written using standard American English terminology
- Both US Imperial and Metric measurements
- International yarn weight conversion chart
Materials you need at home:
- Size 5 bulky weight yarn in 3 different colours 594m / 648 yards of colour A, 396m / 432 yards of colour B, and 297m / 324 yards of colour C
- 11.50mm (USA P) crochet hook
- 10.00mm (USA N/P) crochet hook , (Or sizes needed to achieve gauge)
- Yarn needle for weaving in ends
Living in the heart of the Canadian prairies where the winters are long, it is no coincidence that I happen to love warm cozy fashions and accessories. Like most artistic types, my creative journey began in childhood. I have been crocheting for over 30 years, but it was only a few years ago, during a time when I was housebound as I recovered from an illness, that I began to design my own patterns. There is no turning back now as I am definitely "hooked!"