Crochet Pattern Little Santa
The little Santa is a cuddly friend in the cold time of the year. He is also very nice as a decoration all over your house.
You need skills for: Single Crochet, Magic Ring, Increase, Decrease, half double crochet, double crochet
I worked with acrylic yarn Lisa from Gründl (DK / 8 ply (11 wpi)/1,75oz = 146yds and Lenja Soft from Schachenmayr (Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi)/0,88 oz=93yds, alternatively you can work also with Lisa.
Skill Level: Easy
The pattern is written in US-Terms.
This Pattern includes 16 Pages and a lot of Detail Pictures.
----- Instant Download -----
Size of the little Santa: while Santa sit ́s approx. 15 cm (6 inch)
Size depends on which yarn you use
- Please note: Selling, copying, publication or translating (on the Internet or else where) of this Pattern are not allowed. Selling finished Products from this Pattern on the Internet or else where are also not allowed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email: email@example.com
- The pattern includes 16 pages with a lot of Detail Pictures
Materials you need at home:
- Lisa (DK / 8 ply (11 wpi)/1,75oz = 146yds red, approx. 40g/1,4 oz rose, approx. 20g/0,7 oz Dark brown, approx. 20g/0,7 oz, Medium brown, approx. 20g/0,7 oz, Rest in black
- Lenja Soft (25g=85m)/0,88 oz=93yds white, approx. 20 g/0,7 oz
- Lace (2 ply) Rest in gold
- Crochet Hook 2,50 mm/C and 1,50 mm/Steel Hook 8 , Sewing needle, fiberfill, pompom in red (approx. 7 mm), Safety eyes in black (6 mm)