Crochet Pattern: "Luxe Oversized Shrug"
Step out in style with this chunky oversized shrug. It fits a range of sizes and features full-length dolman sleeves and an open front. It is easy to crochet and works up quickly using large hooks. Pattern is suitable for advanced beginners and intermediate crocheters.
Women's sizing: One size fits most
Skills Required: chain stitch, double crochet, foundation half double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
If you have any problems or difficulties with this pattern please feel free to contact me.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/crystalbeardesigns
© Crystal Bear Designs. You may not copy, sell, redistribute, or reproduce any part of this PDF file, including photographs, without permission. You may make and sell finished items made from this pattern. Please give my shop credit by including a link to my Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/crystalbeardesigns
- 7 page pattern written using standard American English terminology
- Skill level advanced beginner and intermediate
- International yarn weight conversion chart
- Both US Imperial and Metric measurements
Materials you need at home:
- Size 6 super bulky weight yarn 560m / 609 yards of main colour and 194m / 212 yards in a contrasting colour. A self-striping yarn was used for the main colour in the example shown.
- 9.00mm (USA M) crochet hook
- 11.50mm (USA P) crochet hook
- 15.75mm (USA Q) crochet hook
- Yarn needle for weaving in ends
Living in the heart of the Canadian prairies where the winters are long, it is no coincidence that I happen to love warm cozy fashions and accessories. Like most artistic types, my creative journey began in childhood. I have been crocheting for over 30 years, but it was only a few years ago, during a time when I was housebound as I recovered from an illness, that I began to design my own patterns. There is no turning back now as I am definitely "hooked!"