I am Nils Nose. I have brought my nightcap, so that you can take me to bed with you. I also like sitting on the sofa in the living room, of course, or lolling around in a child’s room.
I am approx. 28 cm tall seated, but may also be taller or shorter depending on the thickness of the yarn. And the best thing is...it is child’s play to crochet me. If you know how to do chain stitches, single crochets and half double crochets, I am already as good as finished. The small bit of increasing and decreasing practically happens of its own accord. I am crocheted using a 3 mm hook and with approx. 135 g cotton yarn. For my nightcap, you need approximately another 45 g. But you can also use any other yarn. That will work just as well.
This crochet pattern does not include a basic course. This product is NOT the finished toy; it is only the crochet pattern. The pattern is in a PDF format and contains 16 pages with explanations and pictures of individual steps. Please stay fair! This pattern is only for private use. The publication, sale, alteration, translation or disclosure of this pattern and its pictures is not permitted. If you have any questions, just contact me.
Have fun crocheting :-)
- Illustrated Crochet Pattern
- PDF Download
- Metric Measurement
Materials you need at home:
- 3 mm crochet hook (US No. C/2)
- approx. 135 g yarn of one colour for the body - Lana Grossa Linea Pura Wakame (50 g/125 m)
- or approx. 95 g Klaus Koch collection Mohairstyle (50g/150m)
- approx. 45 g yarn of one colour for the pointed cap - also Lana Grossa (see above)
- approx. 30 g yarn for tie and hat - here BellaLana Soft (50g/150m)
- Scraps of wool for the bobble and possibly the rim of the hat - here Lana Grossa Peppina (50g/85m)
- Wool remnants in black for the nose and mouth
- 2 teddy bear eyes of approx. 15 mm or you can embroider the eyes
- 1 stitch marker or coloured wool thread
Everything you can do with yarn and crochet hooks.. :-)
My crochet patterns are sometimes a bit more lavish and sometimes quite simple. If you are an "ambitious beginner" nearly all of my patterns are feasible. They are all several times trial crocheted and are also updated from time to time with a small improvement or other accessories. If you still find an error please send me a notice. All Amigurumi can be crochet with different yarn thicknesses. The used variety is always described in the pattern, but is not a must. If you have any questions, just contact me. Have fun crocheting :-)
And ..... I often get inquiries, whether the products made by my patterns may be sold. Yes, they may. As long as i do not have to help with the sale. ;-)