Crochet Pattern of Lion Cubs Bobby and Lily by AradiyaToys
Please note that this is a crochet pattern (PDF file), but not a toy. The file will be available for download immediately after purchase. This crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create Bobby and Lily, with a great amount of step-by-step photos and a list of necessary materials.
Oh, look at them! Sleepyhead Lily has woken up very early today. Her usually dishevelled hair is well combed and tied with cute bows. Lily can not stop herself from smiling when she sees Bobby. The purple bow that he sneaked from Lily’s jewellery box yesterday suits him so much! Lily sees him as a gentleman for the very first time. Restless and usually capricious Bobby is acting calm and timid today. Without a doubt, this is a most important day in their lives. A wedding day!
Today Bobby’s mom is marrying Lily’s dad and the two little cubs will finally become brother and sister!
Bobby and Lily are design toys, created specially for “AradiyaToys Design” collection.
This pattern is for personal use only. Sharing information from this pattern is prohibited. If you publish the photos of the toys you made with this pattern, crediting the author is always welcome.
Photo(s) by Olka Novytska.
Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy your stay!
- 39 pages
- 167 step-by-step photos
- phones/tablets friendly
Materials you need at home:
- hook 1.00 mm (but you can use any hook you want, just find a proper yarn for it)
- yarn “Iris” by Kirov Yarn Mills (150 meters / 25 grams), 100% cotton; DMC 976 (orange), DMC 434 (brown), DMC 341 (lilac), DMC 839 (dark brown)
- colors for Bobby milky white, sand, brown and white
- colors for Lily peach, milky white, orange and white
- sewing needle
- a piece of brown carded merino wool
- stuffing material