Crochet Pattern Womens Curved Wide Brim Hat
Crochet Pattern for a sweet curved brim hat for Mom's and Daughters. Quite simple to make, worked in SC. Needs to be worked fairly tight. Solid construction to prevent sun rays from getting through.
An Original Meadowvale Studio Design. Copyrighted.
- Step by step instructions
- Written in English using American terms.
- Lots of photographs for guidance.
- In Inches and Cm / Imperial and Metric
- Suitable for Beginners with basic knowledge.
- Sizes , , Baby 6 - 12 months 14.5 - 15 inches / 37 - 38 cm , Toddler 12 to 24 Months 15 - 16 inches / 38 - 41 cm , Child 2 to 5 Years 17 - 18 inches / 43 - 46 cm , Childs Large to Teen 19 - 20 inches / 48 - 51 cm , Womens Medium 21 - 22 inches / 53 - 56 cm , Womens Large, 23 - 24 inches / 58 - 61 cm , Womens X Large, 25 - 26 inches / 63.5 - 66 cm
Materials you need at home:
- 150 gr / 5.25 oz for Baby
- 250 gr / 8.75 oz for Womens X LargeX Large
- Crochet Hook 4 mm - US G/6 - Britain 8
- Stitch Marker
Meadowvale Studio Crochet Patterns
I have over 40 years worth of crochet experience to share with you, specialising in fashionable and functional crochet pieces. Patterns are written step by step, have photographs for guidance and are as simple as possible. Coming from an artistic background, texture, color and structure are all important considerations in my designs. I hope you enjoy my creations!