This is a PDF pattern. An instant download written in US terminology.
Very easy to read and follow pattern for stylish poncho, hat and pants. Great for that autumn walk through the leaves, very chic and stylish on any little girl. Pattern is for size 2-4 but can be altered with different size of crochet hook for smaller sizes.
- PDF Pattern comes with complete instructions for everything shown in the pictures.
- The pattern is written in US terminology
- great pattern for a beginner
Materials you need at home:
- size 5mm/H- Crochet Hook
- I used redheart yarn, worsted weight, but you can use whatever, kind you like as long as it is the worsted weight.
- 1 skein of Red heart orange, super saver.
- 1 skein, burgandy Red heart , super saver.
- 1.5 skein Bernat Harmony, or whatever kind you would like to use. As, long as it is like a chunky.
- Tapestry needle.
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta