An adorable purple little suit. It definitely was made to resemble the “Purple Rain Outfit”, but either way it is just an adorable 3 piece outfit. The stitches used are all basic stitches. It is made with worsted weight yearn, I used Loops n Threads “Impeccable” but any kind is doable. The pattern is written in US terminology and is for Newborn size. It is the Jacket, pants and the booties.
- The pattern is written in US terminology
- Pattern is for Newborn size
- Instructions are for everything shown in the pictures
Materials you need at home:
- 1 Ball worsted weight yarn, I use Loops N Threads, “Impeccable”. I used grape purple. You can use any worsted weight yarn 4. Small amount of white worsted weight Small amount black worsted weight Small amount gray or metallic silver yarn for patch and belt on outfit
- 3.50mm Crochet hook
- 4.00mm Crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Stick pins
- Glue gun, or craft glue
- Buttons to decorate on the outfit. Silver buttons, 6 medium 12small
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta