Every little girl wants to be a princess. This dress was inspired by a friend of mine and her little girl. She told me what she wanted and we created together. She loved her dress and twirled it in all day. Very easy pattern to follow and great for birthday parties or for play time. And as for my little designer that helped with this, thank you for your inspiration in making this fun little dress. Pattern is for sizes 4-5
- PDF Pattern comes with complete instructions for everything shown in the pictures.
Materials you need at home:
- I used Loops and Threads “Impeccable”, which is pretty much the same as , Bernart or Redheart super saver.
- 1.5 Light or wedgewood blue
- 1 White
- Very small amounts of baby weight yarn of white and pink for flowers.
- Small amount of dark pink for 2 bows
- Small amount of light purple for waist tie
- Size 5mm hook.- for dress
- Size 4mm Hook.- for bows and waist tie
- Size 3mm Hook for flowers
- 9 Buttons, or however many you want to put around the dress plus one for the , back for closing.
- Tapestry needle
- Hot glue gun (optional) I used this to put flowers and glue buttons to flowers, if , you prefer you can sew them on.
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta