- Size: 1m35 / 53” long and 65 cm / 25 ½” wide (at the tip of the triangle)
- Dimensions are given both in metric and inches
- Beginner pattern (only basic stitches)
- Can be worn 2 ways : as a triangular scarf or as a shawl
- US crochet notations
- Illustrated step-by-step photos
The Gathering Driftwood Shawl crochet pattern is an elegant, beginner-friendly crochet triangle scarf pattern. Only basic stitches are used to create the simple yet sophisticated lace pattern. This shawl is perfect for cooler evenings at the end of summer. Wear it with a cute dress on date night, or with a pair of jeans for an instant dressy look.
All my patterns are in English, using standard knitting and crochet terms but with tons of step by step pictures and more detailed explanations to make sure they are extra easy to follow even if you’re not a knit/crochet expert.