Very easy to read and follow Zebra slipper boots. Comes in 4 sizes, 12-24 months, 2-4, 4-8 and teen/adult size. . Adorable and warm slipper boots for the whole family, great for a gift for that someone special. Do as in the picture or spice them up the way you want.
- PDF Downloadable Pattern includes complete instructions for everything shown in the pictures.
- The pattern is written in US terminology
- for size 12 months to adult
Materials you need at home:
- 1 Ball Black Worsted Weight
- 1 Ball White Worsted Weight
- Small amounts of bright pink
- Tapestry Needle
- Crochet hooks-4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 6mm
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta