The perfect little jacket to go anywhere. Beautiful long yellow jacket with white trim and ladybugs for inspiration. Pattern is quick to do up and easy to follow. Pattern is for sizes 2-5.
- PDF Pattern comes with complete instructions for everything shown in the pictures.
- Pattern written in US Terminology
- great gift to make for someone or for your next craft show
Materials you need at home:
- 1 Large ball of worsted weight. ( I used “Loops n Threads” Impeccable), but any kind will work, ei bernart, redheart. Large ball. Or 2 small balls.
- 1 Ball fake fur, or bulky white yarn for trim.
- White baby yarn, or cotton for flowers. Small amounts
- Green baby yarn, or cotton for leaves. Small amounts
- Pale yellow baby yarn or cotton for flower.
- 4 buttons , all same size
- 3.5mm Crochet Hook -size 2-3
- 4 Crochet Hook-sizes-size 4
- 5 Crochet Hook-size- size 5
- 2.5 Crochet Hook-flowers and leaves
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta