Welcome to the wild west. How cute will your little ones look in their new western wear. The pattern includes instructions, for both and girl styles. Also comes in 0-3 months and 3-6 months. Very easy to read and clear instructions. Great for those first prop pictures, or just any day that they may wanna be sheriff :) Set includes, Chaps, Hat, Diaper Cover, Necktie, and vest. :)
PDF Download Pattern includes instructions for everything seen in the pictures.
Materials you need at home:
- Crochet hook size 4mm/G
- Crochet hook size 3mm- for stars and necktie fastener
- Crochet hook size 5mm/H If you are not sure if you are using the correct size of hook, go to google and type in “crochet hook comparison chart” it shows all the sizes for the different countries.
- I used Impeccable “Loops and Threads” yarn. If you do not have that kind of yarn where you live, redheart is basically the same type. I would suggest using redheart soft instead of the super saver, It is much softer for baby clothing.
- 1ball of main color (black, or brown)
- 1 ball of contrasting color (blue, or pink)
- Small amount of 3rd color. ( white or cream)
- 1 button for diaper cover
- Tapestry needle
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta