Crochet Womens Scarf Pattern PDF (Bobble Beauty Scarf)
This scarf consists of bobble stitches (explained in detail with photos), single crochet stitches worked in back loops and double crochet stitches.
Width: 8” Length: 68”
- Detailed written instructions - standard US English crochet terminology
- Numerous how-to-photos
- Suitable for an INTERMEDIATE crocheter
Materials you need at home:
- This scarf was made using LION BRAND YARNS Heartland 100% acrylic yarn, weight: Medium 4 (5 oz / 142 g / 251 yd / 230 m).
- LION BRAND YARNS Heartland, color: JOSHUA TREE x 2
- Size M/13/9.00 mm crochet hook – or hook size needed to obtain gauge
- Size N/10 mm crochet hook (for base chain) – or hook one size larger than hook size needed to obtain gauge
Sonja Hood (KnotYourselfOut)
I absolutely love to crochet! My mother taught me how when I was five years old, and it occupied a lot of my childhood.
It was during my time living in Bulgaria, as a U.S. Peace Corps volunteer, that I first began to dream about writing and publishing my own crochet patterns.
As the years passed, work became my main focus, but I continued to dream about becoming a crochet designer and I collected inspiration from the many different places I was working in and traveling to: Bulgaria, Boston, Germany, Canada, Ireland (to name a few).
It was the birth of my son, ultimately, that finally gave me the opportunity to realize my dream. When my son was a baby, I wrote and published two crochet books (Painted Jute Rugs, Annie’s Attic, 2010 & Elegant Beaded Bags, Leisure Arts, 2013).
When my son began school my focus shifted to selling patterns online. I have been having the absolute time of my life -- crocheting, imagining crochet, writing about crochet, and engaging with many amazing crochet-lovers in online communities!
Home is now Toronto in Canada.
Thanks for reading my profile. I hope you will find a design in my shop that inspires you (the way it did me) to stitch up something beautiful.
Sonja Hood (Crochet Designer & Author)