Make your very own World Turtle!
This PDF pattern is 10 pages long and comes with tons of helpful pictures.
Finished project is 8cm tall.
Share your progress on Ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/discworld-world-turtle
Before your purchase this pattern you should know how to: Single Crochet Chain Slip Stitch Triple Crochet Increase Decrease
These patterns are a direct download, so no refunds can be given.
Crochet World Turtle Pattern© Tessa D’Achille, 2016. This pattern may not be re-sold, re-written, or shared in any way without the author’s permission.
- 10 page PDF
- Helpful Pictures
- US Terminology
Materials you need at home:
- 3.5mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Glue gun/fabric glue
- 8mm safety eyes (or black felt)
- Loops and threads impeccable in:
- Soft Taupe
- True Grey
- Bernat Super Value in “soft grey”
- Bravo Worsted yarn in “sky blue”
- White worsted weight yarn
- Felt in:
- Stuffing (I used polyfil)