- Instructions for making the crocodile, sunglass and float
- The pattern is 25 pages and written in English.
- 118 step-by-step photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
Materials you need at home:
- Sport weight yarn: Jeans - Yarn Art ( Yellow 84, White 01, Black 28), Gazzal Baby Cotton (Red 3453), Susan (green 32, Brown 26) You can use any other yarn you find suitable - Alan can be taller or smaller but still a lot of fun to knitting and to become friends with.
- a pairs of 2.25 mm straight needles
- Toy ﬁlling
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing pins
- Holder needle
- Toy safety eyes (8 mm)
This is a pattern to make the knitted crocodile and his glasses, float. You are not buying an actual finished product.
This listing is for a PDF knitting pattern written in English. The file is 25 pages PDF. This pattern tutorial contains detailed instructions and 118 step-by-step photos. The pattern provides all the necessary information to make Alan is very easy to follow.
What skills are you going to need and what will you get This pattern is for an advanced beginner/intermediate knitter. . But don`t worry: if you are a beginner, the pattern includes detailed instructions easy to follow.
All pieces are knitted flat and sew seams
The following techniques you have to know already: cast on, knit and purl, bind off, increasing (KFB), decreasing (K2tog, SSK, K3tog), Sewing
The finished crocodile is 25cm.
Welcome to my store!
My name is Cheryx. I have always loved creating things! I started knitting toys and I absolutely cannot stop.
I hope you like my designs as much as I love them:) Happy Knitting!