All Seasons Frankie short-sleeved sweater is perfect for all weathers & all occasions. Layer it up on cold days with a button-down shirt or a beautiful collar blouse, or simply wear it on its own on warm days.
Use different yarns and colors to make it suitable for all occasions.
The construction of the sweater is very simple. Its made of just two panels sewn together with the ribbing added. Its a quick make, wearable in many ways. Finished Measurements: Bust circumference of finished item with loose fit and with ribbing added ( 5 -10 cm / 2-4 in of ease) are: 90 (96, 102, 108, 118) cm | 35.5 (37.8, 40.1, 42.5, 46.5) in Made to fit bust: 80 (86, 96, 106, 116) cm / 32 (34, 38, 41, 45) in Length (from shoulder to waistline), body + ribbing - 40 (42, 44, 46, 49) cm / 15.7 (16.5, 17.3, 18.1, 19.3) in
- Detailed written instructions, using standard US English crochet terminology
- Instructions are given for sizes XS-XL, with additional info on possible adjustments
- Photo instructions for certain parts that could be more difficult
- Instructions written separately for all sizes for easier follow
- Instruction on possible size alterations are also given
- Skill Level: Intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- Yarn weight: #3 Light Worsted Weight Yarn
- Used: Lana Gatto Super Soft, Merino Wool 100 %
- Crochet hooks: 5.0 mm | US H/8 for the body & 4.0 mm / US G-6 for the ribbing
- Stitch Markers, Scissors, Tapestry Needle, Measuring Tape
I'm the face, body and soul behind Frankie Kate Crochet. I'm a Spanish teacher and self-taught crocheter, who believes anything is possible. I enjoy my life with three handsome men - my husband and two sons. My greatest joy, other then having a coffee by the ocean, is delivering you modern, interesting and inspiring crochet patterns, so you could make wonderful things for your people and yourself!