🥥 Cuba Libre is a 2-piece swimsuit, consisting of a bandeau bra, and adjustable briefs : low waist OR high waist!
🥥 Ideal for an elegant and retro look, with its pretty knots. The top can be sewn with or without straps according to individual preference.
- The sewing pattern in real size : A4/Letter size & A0
- The step-by-step tutorial : Detailled with pictures and texts
- A measurements chart & guide : To know wich size to cut and sew
- The cutting plan : To cut your fabrics without a fuss !
- A technical glossary : Explaining the terms used in the tutorial of each model.
Materials you need at home:
- 1 meter (1 yard) of 2-ways elastic fabric for the outside of the swimsuit.
- 60 cm (24 in) of 2-ways elastic lining for the inside of the swimsuit.
- 5 metres (5.5 yards) of rubber elastic between 0.7 and 1 cm wide( ¼ and ⅜ in)
- A clips closure 2.5 to 3 cm wide ( 1 and 1 ⅜ in)
- 30 cm ( 12 in) of wire casing
- 25 cm ( 10 in) of boning 5mm ( ¼ in) wide
- Removable straps option : 4 “hooks” type fasteners, 1 cm (⅜ in) wide + 20 cm ( 8 in) of strap elastic or ribbon of the same width to hang the hooks on the bra.
- A super stretch sewing needle (n°70 to 80)
Hi, nice to meet you 🙂 We are Julie & Paloma, the French designers and pattern makers behind Fitiyoo !
We created a collection of lingerie sewing patterns & tutorials, simple to make and accessible with a traditional sewing machine.
Our patterns have been tested in all sizes offered to ensure that they are well cut and comfortable, while ensuring good support for generous breasts, all without underwire 👌
We wish you'll have fun !