- Multi-size cut size 34-54
- Extra: Cut on layers (A4 / A0 / large format printer / beamer file)
- Cut is including seam allowance
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric recommendation: flowing woven fabrics (cotton, linen, muslin)
- Fabric consumption: 2,70m for all sizes
- Zip if necessary
With the Yaraa pattern you can make a chic paperbag-style trouser skirt. The trouser skirt is quick to sew and is perfect as a summer short. Depending on the choice of accessories and fabrics, it looks playfully romantic or sportily casual.
The length can be easily modified, as the skirt is cut straight. If you have a very straight figure, you may not even need a zipper - if you have an hourglass figure or wider hips, you will usually need to sew in a zipper.
The pattern is suitable for woven fabrics (also muslin).
You should have the following knowledge:
- Sewing in a zipper (maybe you can do without one)
**Info about the pattern
- Size 34-54
- Trouser skirt with pleats
- casual cut
- Tunnel band with tie
- Zip for curvier figure
- Flared leg shape
- pattern is on layers, including seam allowance
- A4 file / A0 file for large format printer / projector compatible A0 file
- Fabrics: Woven fabrics, suitable for muslin
Information on fabric consumption, size chart and material can be found in the preview of the sewing instructions.
Hello, my darlings!
The tailoring company TOSCAminni stands for timeless fashion that doesn't follow the latest trends but underlines your personality - high-quality materials and that certain something are important to us.
We love contrast - minimalist today, opulent tomorrow - sporty, extravagant and romantic are also possible. So you will find a large selection of patterns in all kinds of styles.
We wish you lots of fun sewing.
With all my love Your TOSCAminnis