Bobble Hug Cozy is the first cup cozy crochet pattern of the Tie My Coffee collection to be published. The entire collection was born out of my huge love for coffee and crochet.
And even if you are not a coffee lover like me, you can tie your tea, ice-cream or anything else you love with this adjustable Cozy
This cute and stylish hot/cold cup cozy/coffee sleeve pattern is very unique. It`s a fun and quick make. Lets you enjoy your favorite drink, hot or cold, keeping your hands comfortably snuggled!
It takes less then an hour to make it, even if you are a very slow crocheter, which makes it perfect for craft markets and fairs!
The pattern is very detailed, with stitch explanation and photos. There’s even a photo tutorial on how to make tassels in les then 10 minutes!
- Detailed written instructions, using standard US English crochet terminology
- Printable Cup Cozy Template for display
- Pattern is written for a standard size cup (such as Starbucks) but very adjustable in width and length
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Photo tutorial on how to make tassels in les then 10 minutes
Materials you need at home:
- YARN: double stranded #3 Light Worsted Weight OR one strand #4 Medium Worsted Weight
- Used here : Alize Cotton Gold, Cotton (55%), Acrylic (45%) | up to 50 m / 55 yds
- Crochet hook: 5.0 mm / US H-8
- Stitch Markers, Scissors, Tapestry Needle, Measuring Tape
I'm the face, body and soul behind Frankie Kate Crochet. I'm a Spanish teacher and self-taught crocheter, who believes anything is possible. I enjoy my life with three handsome men - my husband and two sons. My greatest joy, other then having a coffee by the ocean, is delivering you modern, interesting and inspiring crochet patterns, so you could make wonderful things for your people and yourself!