Curcuma Blouse & Dress, Size 34-54, PDF Sewing Pattern
Curcuma is a modern, boho inspired garment with raglan sleeves, a gathered neckline and a slit back opening. Its feminine details like the ruffled collar and the shirred sleeves give it a French chic feeling. View A is a blouse with short or long sleeves and view B is a short or long-sleeve dress with a ruffle, ending just above the knee.
Sizes Range: 34-54
- Print at Home Paper Size: US Letter & A4
- Copy Shop File Included: A0 & US Copy Shop
- Projector File Included: Yes
- Layers Function Included: Yes
- Sewing instructions: The pattern contains a comprehensive instruction booklet with numerous illustrations.
Materials you need at home:
- Recommended Fabrics: light to medium weight woven fabric with a nice drape like Rayon, Lyocell (Tencel TM), Chambray, Cotton Voile, Cotton Lawn and Double Gauze.
- Required Notions: Elastic shirring thread and matching thread
- Microtex sewing needle
- 4 inches (10 cm) of light weight fusible interfacing
- one 1/2” (1.25 cm) Button
Tilia Patterns COM
My name is Eveline and I live with my family in Switzerland. I love to discover new things, which you can also see in my professional career: I went from being a bookseller to a theologian to a pattern designer. What remains: I would like to encourage the people I meet, bring them forward and do them some good. In 2019 I decided to found my label Tilia Patterns and create stylish patterns. Since I wanted to acquire profound knowledge, I attended the course of pattern drafting at Näh-Punkt in Zurich. To translate my knowledge into digital, I also attended Lauren Dahl’s Pattern Workshop. My goal is to offer sewing patterns that stand out due to their clear instructions and at the same time convince with detailed illustrations. In my designs every woman should feel comfortable, chic and feminine.