- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the skunk and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
CYRIL THE SKUNK TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
A skunk’s smelly spray can last up to four months, poo-ey! Thankfully this skunk is woolly, not smelly.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. This pattern also incorporates intarsia colour-work to make the head and body, and kitchener stitch grafting to finish the arms and legs.
FINISHED SIZE: The skunk is approximately 17cm tall.