- Pattern for printing in DIN A4/US Letter (4 pages)
- Seam allowances and sewing line is drawn in pattern
- Fabric recommendation and description
- Sewing tips
- Description of pattern pieces and technical drawing
- Detailed sewing instructions with lots of pictures
Materials you need at home:
- You can find more detailed information about the material requirements in the pictures
- 75cm x 40cm plush fabric brown
- 75cm x 20cm plush fabric, light brown
- 5cm x 5cm Plüschstoff schwarz
- 2 pcs. eyes (1,0-1,2cm diameter)
- Stuffing material
The cute dachshund Vladi is a sweet little companion. Due to its size of 18cm and length of 35cm, it is perfect as a neck pillow. He looks lovingly and supportively at his owner through his small, honest eyes. Vladi is a loyal companion for everyone who takes him into his heart.
The edges of the pattern are labeled with letters so it can be easily put together. This means that the small pattern pieces cannot be twisted or mixed up. A seam allowance of 5mm is drawn around each pattern piece. The sewing line is also marked for a better overview.
Stuffed animals can also be perfectly hand-sewn due to their small pattern pieces. This means that a sewing machine is not absolutely necessary.
World of Animals
Hey, nice that you are visiting my shop! I'm Jan and I create patterns and detailed sewing instructions for all kinds of stuffed animals. The great thing about sewing stuffed animals: you don't necessarily need a sewing machine. And at the end you'll have a super cute little animal in your hands!