Daisy Halter Neck Patchwork Dress Sewing Pattern in Girls Sizes 1-10
To download this free pattern, you must first register on the site!
Make your own halter neck dresses and tops using this pdf sewing pattern.
This is the pattern that started with a daisy and ended with a fox… Daisy was designed to take advantage of those had to have fabrics purchased with no idea of a finished project in mind. It started as pile of fabrics in yellows and greens inspired by a gorgeous yellow daisy print and a green print with a hedgehog and a fox and it ended as a halter neck dress and top with a happy evening sewing in between.
Pattern fits girls in sizes 1-10 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
Materials you need at home:
- Please see image file for full list of materials required for this pattern.
Mountain Ash Designs
Mountain Ash Designs specialises in patterns and garments for active kids leading active lives. With a focus on gymnastics wear, dance wear, swim wear and everyday basics, Mountain Ash Designs provides garments for training, competing, performance and play. Designed for comfort when wearing and freedom of movement, Mountain Ash Designs will take your children from their first crooked cartwheels and wobbly plies through to confident back flips and dancing en pointe. Outfit your kids so they can dance, tumble, swim, perform and play.