- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the doll
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
DAISY MAY DOLL KNITTING PATTERNS
Daisy May is a sweet little doll, quick to knit so she is a super project for last minute gifts.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams, and change colour at the end of a row (as in knitting stripes).
FINISHED SIZE: The doll is approximately 15cm tall.