Daisy Sun Hat Crochet Pattern Baby, Girls to Womens X Large
Daisy Sun Hat Crochet Pattern in 7 sizes from Baby to Women's X Large. Super sweet hat that looks good on everyone. Simple and quick to make. Can also be made in wool for the winter, looks equally as good.
Written in English using standard American terms. Also available in British terms, just ask. Detailed step by step instructions with photos to guide you. Should you need help I am always available.
Medium Worsted Weight Cotton or Wool yarn and a 4 mm Crochet hook is required.
An Original Meadowvale Studio Design. Meadowvale Studio Retains All Property Rights.
Baby 14 -15 in / 35.5 - 38 cm. Toddler 16 -17 in / 40.5 - 43 cm. Girl's 17 -18 in / 43 - 45.5 cm. Teen 19 - 20 in / 48.5 - 51 cm. Woman’s Medium 21 - 22 in / 53.5 - 56 cm. Woman’s Large 23 - 24 in / 58.5 - 61 cm. Women's XL 25 - 26 in 63.5 - 66 cm
- 5 Page Written Pattern - Step by Step
- Imperial and Metric - Inches and Cm
- Suitable for Beginners that know the basics
Materials you need at home:
- 50 gr / 1.75 oz Medium Worsted Weight yarn Baby
- 100 gr / 3.5 oz Medium Worsted Weight yarn Toddler to Women's Medium.
- 150 gr / 4 oz Medium Worsted Weight yarn Women's X Large.
- Small amount of Green and Yellow for Hat Band and Flower.
- Crochet Hook 4 mm
Meadowvale Studio Crochet Patterns
I have over 40 years worth of crochet experience to share with you, specialising in fashionable and functional crochet pieces. Patterns are written step by step, have photographs for guidance and are as simple as possible. Coming from an artistic background, texture, color and structure are all important considerations in my designs. I hope you enjoy my creations!