Dance of the Dragonflies quilt or wall hanging. 40 x 40 inches. Raw edge applique. This sample is made with Hoffman batiks.
- Quilt pattern
- PDF Download, not a paper pattern
- Illustrated step by step instructions
- zip file contains feather pattern and directions
- 40 x 40 inches
- raw edge applique
- pattern measured in inches
- Prints on US letter or A4 size paper, 8 1/2 x 11 inches
- Intermediate quilter
Materials you need at home:
- 2 yards batik for binding and background or one Hoffman Super Nova panel-topaz color with extra coordinating fabric for binding
- 4 yards Pellon 805 Wonder Under Light fusible
- 2 yards black batik for wings and bodies
- Assortment of fat quarter and batik scraps for color inside wings
- 4 yards Pellon Wonder Under Light fusible
- Sharpie Ultra Fine tip pen
- Applique scissors
- Portable ironing pad
- Parchment paper or applique ironing sheet.
JoAnn Hoffman Designs. I am a quilt pattern designer that specializes in unique applique patterns. I live in the black hills of South Dakota. I sell wholesale to Checker, United Notions, Brewer, Erie Quilt Art in Canada and Victorian Textiles in Australia. I have been featured in Keepsake, Missouri Star, Hoffman Fabrics, Hancocks of Paducah and Nancy's Notions catalogs. My website is www.compuquilterdesigns.com.